- Everyone has a chance to dress up for spirit week as long as they follow the rules and not break the dress code.
- After the first day, the following days will require a single pass from Ms. Guillen, Ms. Arangoa, or Mr. Aguirre in order to participate
- The correct theme of the day must be honored. There will be NO Free Dress
- A pass must be received in order to participate in Spirit Day on the following day.
- Students must have the Spirit Day ticket with them at all times (take a photo of it just in case you misplace it).
Students who decide to come in free dress instead of the spirit day theme will not participate in the following Spirit Week days. Parents will be notified.
The following are the details for each spirit week day:
Monday –Full Color Day
Students can choose which color to wear that isn’t red or blue, and match their whole entire outfit around that color. No ripped jeans/No hoodies
- The class that has the most students dressed in one entire singular color outfit will get free dress based on the upper management choice days.
Tuesday – Senior Day
Students can dress up as a senior citizen of their choice (60 and older). Students must wear either a combination of slippers, loafers, mumu gowns, hair rollers, chanclas, glasses, paper boy hats, and oversized cargo shorts. No ripped jeans/No hoodies
- The top 2 students who resemble a senior citizen the most gets a free dress based on the upper management choice days.
Wednesday – Disney Day
Students can wear a Disney Company shirt. Students can also dress like Disney characters–No ripped jeans/No hoodies
- Top 2 students who resemble a disney character the most will receive a free dress based on the upper management choice days.
Thursday – Teacher Day
Students must choose which teacher they want to dress up like and match their outfit. Teachers, Principal, and Vice Principal/Dean are allowed as inspiration. No ripped jeans/No hoodies
- Top 3 students who dress, resemble, and act the most like a teacher or upper management from the school will receive a free dress based on the upper management choice days.
Friday – Band Shirt Day
Students can wear a musical band t-shirt. No ripped jeans/No hoodies
- Band Lip Syncing Contest… During lunch, students will get to choose which singer or band can compete against each other by lip syncing a song. The winner wins free dress and ice cream.
If you have any questions regarding the detail of the spirit wear, feel free to get in contact with Ms. Guillen at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!